Three disorders

Now i know for sure i have autism because i got an official diagnosis and still have all the signs but i have been doing some research and i also show the signs of bipolar disorder and a borderline personality disorder so i was thinking...can it be possible that i have all three of these disorders?

Parents
  • Hi blueblood,

Symptom overlap occurs when one behaviour/thought can be a symptom for several conditions. For instance, low mood can be associated with depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, as an example. Many people show signs of many conditions, but most will not have the condition at all. Is it impossible? No. But is it realistic to think that you'd have all three? Probably not.

Much love <3

• Hi blueblood,

Symptom overlap occurs when one behaviour/thought can be a symptom for several conditions. For instance, low mood can be associated with depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, as an example. Many people show signs of many conditions, but most will not have the condition at all. Is it impossible? No. But is it realistic to think that you'd have all three? Probably not.

Much love <3

Children
No Data