Help! Are there any women in this Community with ASD

Been good to hear from any adult ASD diagnosed women in this forum... or does anyone know any good sites for ASD women?

Hello out there......anyone???? 

• Good afternoon... ( no notifications again ) xx

• Good morning Missy

Good to hear from you. Xx take care also 

• Sometimes we just don’t have the energy to read and reply as I have seen you comment before and it’s very true. Yes take care all of you xxx

• Thank you missy, really missed you. Sorry to hear you have not been well and that things are no easier. You take care and keep in touch. Things have been very full on lately and as you say our resources are very depleted of late. 

Apologies for not replying to each of you before but well! ,,,,,,life must go on, and I was not in a kind position mentally. Better now but emotional then.

so take care and x()x()x()x just for us four. 

Ok and everyone else x()x.

• @lonewarrior 

Hello again So sorry to hear of your tough times both with partners in hospital and Lonewarrior had a tough time with his wife being ill ... I hope they are all on the road to recovery. Yes Illness and hospitals are demanding of our resources. As you will have gathered I had to step back because I haven’t been well either or managing and so it continues because I do miss you all. Also I find it hard to navigate the forum. I noticed a couple of times ladies in their 50’s saying things were getting harder for them not easier and that’s the same for me too. We have kept going for so long and then we seem to deplete. Anyway I hope you are enjoying the much needed blueskies and sunshine. Like many of you I haven’t been getting email notifications of threads either which is further isolating so messages aren’t getting through. Take care Ele Spotty and Lone xxx

• Thank you Spotty.., I hope that Spotty dog and bass guitar offer some solace for your soul. I’ve been worried about your absence ..do stick around kid! 

• Oh Ellie,  you always have too much to juggle, you have to work on lightening the load or it will break you. Hospitals are horrible places to be and I hope your ride is less bumpy than ours has been. Missed you all too. X

• Love to you Misfit, I think I am finding my feet, I'll be back. ♡

• I think we all need bagpuss and the mice to do some magic for us all.

Really Sorry I didn’t reply straight away, 

x()x()x()x()x

• Hi Spotty, Lone, and Missy

so good to hear from you all. Spotty, sorry to hear that your partner isn’t still unwell. Mines in hospital at the moment with a spinal operation planned for Tuesday. I’m finding it difficult to juggle everything and could really do with a hug and a chance to cry it all out! Spotty - missed you terribly x

missy, it’s good to have you back...missed you also...we’ve all been siloed in our own worry boxes for some time now,,, I hope you are feeling better.

lone.... do you have any tools to fix us? 

X

• I just logged in too and what was there on the front page at the top but you and spotty .. brought joy to my heart. Good and best wishes to you both and Ellie of course xxx

• You have no idea how hapoy I am to sse you Lone. I haven't been here much as life is doing me in. Partner is back in hospital for the fourth time in less than a year. Their idea of an emergency is not mine. Love and hapiness to you Lonewarrior. xxx()()()

• well I hope this reply is at the top of a very long but very useful thread. I don’t know how to create links so had to reply in order to bring it back in use, ten months ago it was started by an amazing person, It has 221 replies which are unfortunately a bit mixed in order, the forum had recently had a big change around and “ nested” or “ embedded” replies were pretty much unknown by most,,,we all struggled to reply in the right place, hence some replies appear in the wrong order.

I saw that Bardic poet had asked about females and The change in life mixed with ASD,,,this has many discussions relating to that specific topic. 

I hope that many others find useful information when reading through it. I also hope it shows how kind and supportive most who are Autistic really are. I had only just joined and at that time knew very few members and was still finding out wether I was autistic or not,,,Since that time I have no doubt what so ever I am . A massive thank you to so many on here that gave me help and support when I hit really low points during my journey looking for answers.we also had fantastic fun along the way.

The Three main people I speak of are...

ElephantInTheRoom, or Ellie.

missfit61, or missy as I called her,

spotty tortoise,our talented artist and musician.

without their support I hesitate to think were I would have been right now.

thank you all for sharing and I hope you get to read at least some of the 221 replies,,,,best of luck.

x()x()x()x()x

• Just bustling and bursting....sometimes that mask gets too heavy or it’s just not strong enough to keep the pent up me behind the line. I’m ok....just picking up the bits and putting them back in the box.

Just for fun, this is curtesy of my son. The mouse that howls! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W3quo6TvBCM

Take care as well xxx 

• Hello Ellie..Are you ok? I see you have changed your name again. It’s worrying and a bit scary when you do that. Just know I care about you and I think calling yourself No one is definitely not a good description of you. You are definitely someone and someone very special too. I know you hide behind your mask but inside there is lots of you bursting to get out. Please take care of yourself xxx

• Thank you Spotty...you are on the survivors list as well xx miss you both loads when at work x 

• Thanks both of of you. Night xx

• Chicken soup has been proven to aid recovery last time I looked, honest, can't remember why. Wish I could magic you some. Well done on another week survived Ellie. xx

• Good, look after yourself, ok x