noise sensitivity (lfn aswell)

hi guys, does anyone else have noise sensitivity problems or problems with low frequency noises? I thought it would be a good idea for me to set up this space for us to discuss any problems we may be having in regards to these matters. Any help, advice and strategies would be more than welcome. thanks, mike.

Parents
  • I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I've comparatively recently taken to wearing headphones when I'm out and about.  Which is admittedly not very often, but I think it helps a lot.

It says a lot when some random punk rock or "nasty rock'n'roll" to quote Lemmy is preferable to the sound of the world doing whatever it is that it does.  But it is.

• I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I've comparatively recently taken to wearing headphones when I'm out and about.  Which is admittedly not very often, but I think it helps a lot.

It says a lot when some random punk rock or "nasty rock'n'roll" to quote Lemmy is preferable to the sound of the world doing whatever it is that it does.  But it is.

Children
No Data