Getting a Job

Isnt it really unfair that employers turn people away because they have HFA or Asperger syndrome?? 

I believe there isnt a lot of support from the UK government when it comes to tackling job employment for the disabled. Would i be right in saying that??

Who on here actually has a part-time or full-time job?

Parents
  • I have a part time job working for [removed by Moderator] resort for 4 years, but i have difficulty following the seniors requests and make a lot of mistakes but the [removed by Moderator] does not turn away anyone but unfairly put disability people like me out of the public eye and have them doing jobs that means they do not talk/interact with gusts and if they are front of house job they are accompanied by other staff or a manger

do you think the company is treating it workforce correctly ?

if yes do you believe there are/was a equal and diverse company!!!

[Edited by Moderator]

• Hi Martin

I'd be willing to give them a break - if they are accommodating of your needs, what more can they do?    At the same time, everyone has to pull together to make the business run.

I was offered a job there many years ago looking after all the computers and automation systems and plant equipment - but the commute into that area every day is a total nightmare so I declined the offer.

• Hi Martin

I'd be willing to give them a break - if they are accommodating of your needs, what more can they do?    At the same time, everyone has to pull together to make the business run.

I was offered a job there many years ago looking after all the computers and automation systems and plant equipment - but the commute into that area every day is a total nightmare so I declined the offer.

Children
No Data