Self reflection

I decided that maybe I'm ok not having friends.  The responsibility and having to compromise my boundaries and privacy seems too much to handle.

Also I had to say no to a local monthly social group due to being in the late afternoon when the roads and buses are filled up with traffic and sprogs leaving school and feeling like I would not get anything useful from it and feeling like an outsider.

Parents
  • I realise that there are very few people I like the older I get. I have some very special type of people who I want to have as friends so I make an effort with them.  But count on one hand the number. 

Is it that we can see straight through the fake stuff to the real person underneath? 

I think I can.  I can tell very quickly if someone is not as nice as they are pretending to be. And I will not make any effort to get to know them  now. 

In the past I would have and got hurt but no longer. 

In that regard I like being older. I can protect myself more now. 

• I realise that there are very few people I like the older I get. I have some very special type of people who I want to have as friends so I make an effort with them.  But count on one hand the number. 

Is it that we can see straight through the fake stuff to the real person underneath? 

I think I can.  I can tell very quickly if someone is not as nice as they are pretending to be. And I will not make any effort to get to know them  now. 

In the past I would have and got hurt but no longer. 

In that regard I like being older. I can protect myself more now. 

Children
No Data