Mods delete this please

I consider myself a straight guy, though I sometimes wonder what it's like to fool around with someone of my gender, but it's just fantasy and I'm still interested in females.

Parents
  • I used to have similar thoughts. I think it’s normal and according to the NHS website even straight people on occasion do have thought about the same sex. Everyone has thoughts of the same sex but not everyone is actually gay if that makes sense. It took me years to figure out I am straight and always will be. It was confusing for me when I was younger as I had so many different emotions. I also feel that it’s harder for autistic people to know the truth about their sexuality when they don’t know the truth about what’s actually wrong with them. It took me years to figure out whats wrong with me. I finally figured out that I have some kind of chemical imbalance going on in my brain and that’s why I have always been different. Now I have come to accept that I am a straight guy who is just a bit different from the rest that’s all. Hope this helps by me sharing my experience.

• I used to have similar thoughts. I think it’s normal and according to the NHS website even straight people on occasion do have thought about the same sex. Everyone has thoughts of the same sex but not everyone is actually gay if that makes sense. It took me years to figure out I am straight and always will be. It was confusing for me when I was younger as I had so many different emotions. I also feel that it’s harder for autistic people to know the truth about their sexuality when they don’t know the truth about what’s actually wrong with them. It took me years to figure out whats wrong with me. I finally figured out that I have some kind of chemical imbalance going on in my brain and that’s why I have always been different. Now I have come to accept that I am a straight guy who is just a bit different from the rest that’s all. Hope this helps by me sharing my experience.

Children
No Data