Mods delete this please

I consider myself a straight guy, though I sometimes wonder what it's like to fool around with someone of my gender, but it's just fantasy and I'm still interested in females.

• I am Pansexual in modern parlance.  Perhaps you should read up on sexuality and see what fits you?    You might better joining a sexuality forum rather than asking questions here.

It's nothing to be ashamed of.   Also relationships can be about other things than just sex.  You can love someone and not necessarily do any specific sex acts with them.

• I guess it's as sanitary as the person to whom the dongalong is belongs too oh and I'd guess good after care by ones self goes a long way 

But to address the original question even if one answers yes it still doesnt make them gay or bi they might just like a bit of a long dong I'd say to be gay or bi you have to want relationships 

• Well, it seems to me, that all manner / every manner of "sexually-relational-acts" are all pretty visceral....I tend to think that is the nature of that "nature"!

• Well....that's "cutting-to-the-chase," rather.....but certainly  not an unreasonable question, given the context.  I applaud you for the clarity of thought/question.

• [edited by moderator]

That seems highly unsanitary

• [deleted by moderator]

Please note rule 4 of this Community: Content must not be graphic, obscene, defamatory or libellous.

• Maybe I'm reading too much into it.  On the whole I largely don't feel any kind of sexuality aside from the odd tickle of this or that.

• Society seems to have an obsession  with labeling sexuality but you are what ever you are really I wouldn't stress too much really just be you 

• I adore Jennifer Aniston, but I wouldn't want to have sex with her.

• I used to have similar thoughts. I think it’s normal and according to the NHS website even straight people on occasion do have thought about the same sex. Everyone has thoughts of the same sex but not everyone is actually gay if that makes sense. It took me years to figure out I am straight and always will be. It was confusing for me when I was younger as I had so many different emotions. I also feel that it’s harder for autistic people to know the truth about their sexuality when they don’t know the truth about what’s actually wrong with them. It took me years to figure out whats wrong with me. I finally figured out that I have some kind of chemical imbalance going on in my brain and that’s why I have always been different. Now I have come to accept that I am a straight guy who is just a bit different from the rest that’s all. Hope this helps by me sharing my experience.