Have our lives been stolen from us?

To all the other single, jobless or not 30 somethings out there,

Do you feel like life has passed you by?  Where normies had social lives, had fun, got decent jobs, had families,

people like us fell through the cracks, living in others' shadows, persecuted for invisible differences and resigned to crappy job placements or stuck on the dole, trapped in our own boxes and too odd to be considered feasible friends, lovers, partners, etc.

Parents
  • I dunno maybe they have. But who stole it from us? Who was it? I can’t help but feel the same way, I feel as though life was stolen from me. I remember being a normal boy happy and enjoying life when I was very young and then something changed almost over night. I’m not saying vaccines cause autism but I remember this change happening after getting my first measles vaccine. I was running away from the nurse saying please leave me alone. She didn’t listen. Is this what caused my autism I dunno. But that’s how I remember it happening. You can call me crazy all you want but that’s all I remember happening. I don’t know the science behind it. No one does but something happened that changed me and getting that injection is the only thing I remember happening that could have made me change so suddenly. I was constantly sick after this and had to take a lot of time out of school I also became extremely shy and introverted. Not wanting to share with other children etc. I would have nightmares of being locked away from everyone else in a massive tower separated from all the other humans. Will I ever find out the truth? Will I ever find out what truly happened to make me change into a shell overnight? I dunno maybe or maybe not. But I hope that by sharing this here I can get some price of mind. I don’t know what you all will think about this but it’s just my experience. I have never shared this with anyone before until now. 

• Hi YT.

Thanks for sharing your experience. However, I just want to balance that by saying that I never had a measles vaccination (not available in the 1960s) but I'm still autistic - I know that I was this way since birth.

• Yeh no worries. I like sharing. Interesting you say this because my grandad never had a measles jag either yet has Asperger’s/level 1 autism. So I actually am thinking that measles the viral infection might cause autism. I was reading in a book recently about some scientific studies that question whether natural measles viral infection could perhaps cause autism or at least play a part in the pathogenesis. A couple of interesting things I noted: I received MMR jag at 3 yrs old yet at 7 I developed a bad case of the measles virus. This is nearly impossible or it’s supposed to be. Because MMR is supposed to eliminate risk of later contracting measles. So the fact that I caught it at 7 would suggest I always had it. Like a case of persistent measles that several scientists have spoken about. What if measles naturally infected some people with weaker immune systems and spread through the family genetically causing all the neurological issues seen in severe measles cases like seizures, epilepsy, myoclonus, tremor, social impairment etc. I dunno I have my theories. That’s all they are theories. 

• Yeh no worries. I like sharing. Interesting you say this because my grandad never had a measles jag either yet has Asperger’s/level 1 autism. So I actually am thinking that measles the viral infection might cause autism. I was reading in a book recently about some scientific studies that question whether natural measles viral infection could perhaps cause autism or at least play a part in the pathogenesis. A couple of interesting things I noted: I received MMR jag at 3 yrs old yet at 7 I developed a bad case of the measles virus. This is nearly impossible or it’s supposed to be. Because MMR is supposed to eliminate risk of later contracting measles. So the fact that I caught it at 7 would suggest I always had it. Like a case of persistent measles that several scientists have spoken about. What if measles naturally infected some people with weaker immune systems and spread through the family genetically causing all the neurological issues seen in severe measles cases like seizures, epilepsy, myoclonus, tremor, social impairment etc. I dunno I have my theories. That’s all they are theories. 

Children
No Data