Have our lives been stolen from us?

To all the other single, jobless or not 30 somethings out there,

Do you feel like life has passed you by?  Where normies had social lives, had fun, got decent jobs, had families,

people like us fell through the cracks, living in others' shadows, persecuted for invisible differences and resigned to crappy job placements or stuck on the dole, trapped in our own boxes and too odd to be considered feasible friends, lovers, partners, etc.

Parents
  • I thought I had "made it" in my 20s - no career success, but I was married and felt I had a good family life and a few friends. In my 30s it all went horribly wrong - husband made redundant from his job, we were on benefits, family & friends turned against us. It only started getting better after I turned 40. I sympathise with you and hope life gets better for you soon

• I thought I had "made it" in my 20s - no career success, but I was married and felt I had a good family life and a few friends. In my 30s it all went horribly wrong - husband made redundant from his job, we were on benefits, family & friends turned against us. It only started getting better after I turned 40. I sympathise with you and hope life gets better for you soon

Children
No Data