Have our lives been stolen from us?

To all the other single, jobless or not 30 somethings out there,

Do you feel like life has passed you by?  Where normies had social lives, had fun, got decent jobs, had families,

people like us fell through the cracks, living in others' shadows, persecuted for invisible differences and resigned to crappy job placements or stuck on the dole, trapped in our own boxes and too odd to be considered feasible friends, lovers, partners, etc.

Parents
  • The same, if not worse, exists within the gay community, speaking from my own experiences as an older gay man, given the experiences that I’ve had within the gay community up to 18 years ago. For me as a traditional Catholic, it is a moral issue, one of moral and ethical values and that those in power have lost their moral compass and are morally bankrupt.

• The same, if not worse, exists within the gay community, speaking from my own experiences as an older gay man, given the experiences that I’ve had within the gay community up to 18 years ago. For me as a traditional Catholic, it is a moral issue, one of moral and ethical values and that those in power have lost their moral compass and are morally bankrupt.

Children