Abit ASC and abit ADHD

My daughter has been through assessments for both ASC and ADHD. Neurodiverse characteristics were identified in both assessments, but she did not reach the clinical threshold for either, so is without a diagnosis. She is struggling with her identity as she knows that she finds challenges in life that she's observed others do not. What would be the best way to support her with this? I've suggested that she could still view herself as neurodiverse and we can support her in the areas she is struggling

Parents
  • Hi, how old is your daughter?

My daughter (17) received her ASD diagnosis but didn't meet the threshold for an ADHD diagnosis this week, and also feels this is incorrect. She currently intends to push again after turning 18, although I am not sure it would be worth it really.

• Hi, how old is your daughter?

My daughter (17) received her ASD diagnosis but didn't meet the threshold for an ADHD diagnosis this week, and also feels this is incorrect. She currently intends to push again after turning 18, although I am not sure it would be worth it really.

Children
No Data