Constant tiredness and vitamins.

I’m not after any medical advice or help with prescription medication. I realised I’m autistic about three years ago and went into a long burnout, probably about 18 months long. I then contracted covid three times and have gone from insomniac to not being able to stay awake, I can sleep for 10 - 12  hours and wake up tired, I’m constantly tired and could quite happily sleep in the daytime. That’s not possible as I need to work. I don’t do anything in the evenings anymore and can quite happily go to bed at 8pm. To be honest I still have little interest in anything.

I don’t know if autism is overwhelming me more and I’m realising that so much of my life and struggles have been autism related or if I still have the affects of covid. I’ve had blood tests and all normal. 

Is there any vitamins anyone can recommend, not weird foods as I couldn’t eat them. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Parents
  • I can say that I take vitamin B6 everyday and it vastly improves my life and greatly reduces cravings for alcoholic drinks too. Some people say it’s snake oil or it’s all fake nonsense but the thing is —> these people who say this haven’t tried it! No medication or drug will grant you absolute happiness and fulfilment as that comes from within. Those moments in life when you are most content are those when you are most enjoying yourself and living in the moment.

• I can say that I take vitamin B6 everyday and it vastly improves my life and greatly reduces cravings for alcoholic drinks too. Some people say it’s snake oil or it’s all fake nonsense but the thing is —> these people who say this haven’t tried it! No medication or drug will grant you absolute happiness and fulfilment as that comes from within. Those moments in life when you are most content are those when you are most enjoying yourself and living in the moment.

Children
No Data