Is it ok to have preferences?

I am not attracted to the people local to my area, they seem uninteresting.

Yesterday I went to my local supermarket and saw a young lady working there, she was tall, slim with lovely brown hair and, helping an elderly customer, spoke with an accent that was perhaps American or Canadian, I don't know.

I also like the idols I see in music videos and entertainment videos they feature in showing their talent, personality and unique looks.

Once in a while I spot a girl wearing a pretty outfit that catches my eye.

To me they are a breath of fresh air compared to the local people who I find not interesting and run of the mill, no offence intended.

Regarding the title I often prefer women with black or brown hair and brown eyes with a slim or average build not covered in tattoos like most people in my town.  I value personality most of all.

Sorry for rambling I am battling heartburn right now and can't sleep.

Parents
  • Hi Desolate. You asked for feed back on is it OK to have preferences? Having visual/body preferences tricky for long-term relationships. Men can loose their hair and womens bodies change when having kids. Some skinny people get muscles. Tummies can change. 6 packs can turn into a beer barrel. 

• Hi Desolate. You asked for feed back on is it OK to have preferences? Having visual/body preferences tricky for long-term relationships. Men can loose their hair and womens bodies change when having kids. Some skinny people get muscles. Tummies can change. 6 packs can turn into a beer barrel. 

Children
No Data