Is it worth asking for diagnoisis

Sorry if spellings are wrong or anything 

I have dypraxia and am wondering if i may have autism or if its just part of dypraxia

I dont deal well with stress it causes mind fog anger sadness but like to the extreme

I dont really like modern technogly and prefer tactile things with buttons wheels sliders and toggle switches

I prefer to watch my tv using older and in my opinion more interesting tech like cable and radio waves 

Its not that i cant deal with social situations but i try to second guess someones mood or thoughts and if its say a work colleuge i will stick to the same subjects oyher wisei might struggle to get a conversation going 

I dont like certain noises (i used to lohe loud music but over time ive come to hate it and i now find i need a weaker speaker to avoud over load)

An unexpected knock at the door brings out an overwhelming fear for sometimes the whole day

I find i will be at an exyreme end of any given situatiob like either im loving a group gathering or it causes me a headache and brian fog 

I work in a shop and i find a little bit of hapoiness in nimber patterns in peoples bill total like 23.24 or 19.97 ao sequences or years

I prefer warm lights like yellow or orange to pute white or blue 

My interests kind of come and go snd come again in waves but for example when i got into phoyigraphy i bought 3 digi cameras 5 film ones and 2 instant and learned all the methods best for each

I like certain touch sensations like a warm mug or the gravel on a wall

I enjoy being a dnd games master but will eun the story exactly as written using the exact rules and i need to fully understand the rules of a game before playing or at a push reading thr rules out aloud step by step as i play

On the sound side of things ear defenders are  agreat help it calms me.

I think i want to know if i have asd or anyother nd condtion incase i ever change job as i do struge to work with new people

On the subject of work during my shift i plan what time i will take breaks as i have to split my time a certain way to make my daya tasks easier 

Its a bit long and i may if missed stuff out bit i wanya  few opinions could it be asd or perhaps another nd condtion

Oh and before i forget i dislike the idea of getting a diffreny type of accomodation on my holiday or going to a holiday park thats not in the same area or is run too diffrently 

I also find the idea of doing everything online a knihhtmare as i cant see the thing i want to buy or i csnt put a dvd in or look at a tv magszine 

One more thing wjicj typing tv mags reminded me i like the smell of certain tjings like certain paper types or the scent of a local train station(sort of a sterile yet fabric smell)

Parents Reply Children