Had doubts about staying on here

Earlier I felt like an outsider even on this forum, that I'm not autistic enough to feel like part of the group.  That's the story of my life, too autistic for normies, and too typical for autistics, so to speak.

Parents
  • The reason I'm on the forum is that I had problems with snail mail pen pals ( wish didn't do this in the first place); postage cost is expensive now. Thought a waste if time. 

Now gained pen pals on the forum and chat on Facebook (asked me first and both were happy to-do this); now I'm strict myself with accepting friends request.

When I first on the forum, members were asking me for my social media and WhatsApp. Also got out of control.

In my profile I've got questions to ask for themselves,  before sending me a friend request.

I don't want to be in a mess again. I struggle during winter time. 

• The reason I'm on the forum is that I had problems with snail mail pen pals ( wish didn't do this in the first place); postage cost is expensive now. Thought a waste if time. 

Now gained pen pals on the forum and chat on Facebook (asked me first and both were happy to-do this); now I'm strict myself with accepting friends request.

When I first on the forum, members were asking me for my social media and WhatsApp. Also got out of control.

In my profile I've got questions to ask for themselves,  before sending me a friend request.

I don't want to be in a mess again. I struggle during winter time. 

Children
No Data