Stranger Things

I could go on about Stranger Things, but I might be accused of monologuing. Isn’t it strange that autistic people are considered strange for enthusiastically sharing information about things they love? In the olden days, other such harmless behaviour could mean being sent to a lunatic asylum...[removed by moderator] Stranger Things.

Have you watched Stranger Things? I've just started series 3, so no spoilers! The first series was absolutely thrilling.

Parents
  • Just finished watching the whole lot for the second time last week. A love all the usual stuff like The Wire, Breaking Bad etc, but this is some of best TV of all time. And rare for TV, S4 has some of the best episodes.

• I think it must just be me, but a lot of the telly that others really love I don't, I couldn't be doing with The Wire, Breaking Bad, Peaky Blinders, Broadwalk Empire, The Walking Dead, but I did love Sons of Anarchy, GoT, Vikings, Line of Duty and Black Sails, Rome and The Borgias.

What is S4?

• S4 would just be Season 4 of Sranger Things I think? Hope it's OK to have answered 'for' Mark there.

• . I should try that again. I watched the first series and remember the addict. I liked the family. And then I forgot all about it. Funny thing is that I've watched all the new shows too (Daryl, the Rick/Michonne one and the Maggie/Negan one) I'll have to try it again - thanks for the re-recommendation...

I took this photo in the lobby of the Robot Cafe in Tokyo when I was I was there in 2018. It's a photo of a photo, but I was pleased all the same. It was their visitors wall of fame. I only took a few photos of the wall, but was most please with his.

• . I should try that again. I watched the first series and remember the addict. I liked the family. And then I forgot all about it. Funny thing is that I've watched all the new shows too (Daryl, the Rick/Michonne one and the Maggie/Negan one) I'll have to try it again - thanks for the re-recommendation...

I took this photo in the lobby of the Robot Cafe in Tokyo when I was I was there in 2018. It's a photo of a photo, but I was pleased all the same. It was their visitors wall of fame. I only took a few photos of the wall, but was most please with his.

Children
No Data