Confused!

Hi,

I joined this forum yesterday as I received my diagnosis within the last week. 

I got a message saying my account has been reported as being either fake or spam. This is freaking me out. Can someone help me understand how/why this could happen?

Parents
  • Hi Lola - congratulations on your diagnosis and welcome to the community!

From one bunny to another, I love your profile pic Sunglasses

As  explained, this has been happening a lot recently - not just to new accounts, but also to longstanding members. However, there's good news! The forum will be migrating to a new system later this month and the NAS has advised that it should resolve this issue, along with many others, including the s l o w n e s s, which has also got a lot worse recently! :)

In light of your recent diagnosis, you might find the information here helpful:

NAS - After diagnosis

It covers a range of subjects, including how you might feel, talking about and disclosing your diagnosis to others, emotional support for family members, and information about sources of formal support for you. 

• Hi Lola - congratulations on your diagnosis and welcome to the community!

From one bunny to another, I love your profile pic Sunglasses

As  explained, this has been happening a lot recently - not just to new accounts, but also to longstanding members. However, there's good news! The forum will be migrating to a new system later this month and the NAS has advised that it should resolve this issue, along with many others, including the s l o w n e s s, which has also got a lot worse recently! :)

In light of your recent diagnosis, you might find the information here helpful:

NAS - After diagnosis

It covers a range of subjects, including how you might feel, talking about and disclosing your diagnosis to others, emotional support for family members, and information about sources of formal support for you. 

Children
No Data