Confused!

Hi,

I joined this forum yesterday as I received my diagnosis within the last week. 

I got a message saying my account has been reported as being either fake or spam. This is freaking me out. Can someone help me understand how/why this could happen?

Parents
  • Hi Lola,

Sorry about that. We have a big issue with bots on this site and this often happens to new accounts as the automatic sensing system isn't great. Common issues are: using attachments, links, or long posts.

Usually appealing it gets it resolved pretty quickly and then happens with less and less frequency.

Congratulations on the diagnosis! Welcome to the community, I hope you will enjoy some of the stuff here.

• Hi Lola,

Sorry about that. We have a big issue with bots on this site and this often happens to new accounts as the automatic sensing system isn't great. Common issues are: using attachments, links, or long posts.

Usually appealing it gets it resolved pretty quickly and then happens with less and less frequency.

Congratulations on the diagnosis! Welcome to the community, I hope you will enjoy some of the stuff here.

Children
No Data