Harry potter

so today I have been thinking about Harry potter alot and thought I would make a thread for it for when I want to talk to others. here people can talk about Harry potter specificaly 

by making a thread on the topic specificaly it will help me better cause when im on Harry potter, pokemon, wildlife, or whatever it is i struggle with transitioning from one topic to another cause of my Autism so I have made one Harry potter specificaly where people can talk about aboloutly anything movies, books, characters etc talk about the films and stuff or whatever but to avoid any comfusion on the thread and any diffucultys for my autism with conversations and staying  clear what its about no one will get comfused and it will be easyer for me to have conversations with other members. for Pokemon Iv done a thread here dedicated to it just like with this Harry Potter one https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/38921/chats-about-pokemon

Parents
  • both the books and the films are interesting. I got Harry potter and the philosophers stone and the chamber of secrets, Harry potter and the prisoner of Azcaban. Harry potter and the goblet of fire, Harry potter and the order of the phoenix Harry potter and the Half blood prince and Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows. I have all the films. the first and second is my favourate but I also like the other films 

I also have read some encyclopedias Harry potter behind the scenes, Harry potter History of Magic and a book about the films which one of the things i liked about it was it has the maurauders map and the letter and envelope Harry got for hogwarts and other. things from the movies in each movie.

but my favourate is the Harry potter and the philosphers stone and Harry potter and the Chamber of Secrets books and the Harry potter history of magic it even has drafts that jk rowling wrote before publishing the book aswell as that it goes into great in depth details about the characters that arnt mentioned in the books or the films.  I also have the book of the cursed child and Iv read it. it has all about what happens when Harry has kids and has about his kids at hogwarts I aldo have fantastic beasts and where to find them books from the origional Harry potter movies and the one from the fim and I also have  the film aswell so iv seen the movie 

• both the books and the films are interesting. I got Harry potter and the philosophers stone and the chamber of secrets, Harry potter and the prisoner of Azcaban. Harry potter and the goblet of fire, Harry potter and the order of the phoenix Harry potter and the Half blood prince and Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows. I have all the films. the first and second is my favourate but I also like the other films 

I also have read some encyclopedias Harry potter behind the scenes, Harry potter History of Magic and a book about the films which one of the things i liked about it was it has the maurauders map and the letter and envelope Harry got for hogwarts and other. things from the movies in each movie.

but my favourate is the Harry potter and the philosphers stone and Harry potter and the Chamber of Secrets books and the Harry potter history of magic it even has drafts that jk rowling wrote before publishing the book aswell as that it goes into great in depth details about the characters that arnt mentioned in the books or the films.  I also have the book of the cursed child and Iv read it. it has all about what happens when Harry has kids and has about his kids at hogwarts I aldo have fantastic beasts and where to find them books from the origional Harry potter movies and the one from the fim and I also have  the film aswell so iv seen the movie 

Children
No Data