Recommendations for Noise cancelling headphones

Hello, I'm looking for recommendations for Noise cancelling headphones to wear at home and work as theres construction in the area for next few years. Ideally I'm not looking to spend too much as I'm going to be moving house within the next year and will need to furnish the whole property. If it will drastically improve my expieremce I may spend more.

I've been looking at soundcore headphones too as theyre reasonably priced, specifically the Space Ones as they're currently on offer. 

• What do you all use and recommend? 
Parents
  • to wear at home and work as theres construction in the area for next few years.

It sounds like you'll need to wear them very often and throughout the day, so I also recommend prioritising comfort and quality.

If a more expensive pair feels more comfortable (including breathability of the ear cups), they might be a worthwhile investment. Comfort is especially important if you'll also be wearing glasses - I had to return a new pair of headphones because the excessive pressure was really painful. 

Do you have access to any shops where you could try on some different models (vs the hassle of buying online, trying, and returning)?  

I have the Bose QuietComfort 35 Mk II, which I like a lot, including for comfort and sound quality (not a current model - I bought them a few years ago to replace an older Bose model, which I then sold on eBay). I'll probably choose Bose again next time, but never at full price - I always search for a good deal :)

• Thanks, no opportunity to try on as I live on a remote scottish island. 

Reply Children
No Data