New forum fault re posting

2 members have PMd me saying they can't post so I don't know if this is a widespread problem.

I'd suggest emailing the community manager on:

communitymanager@nas.org.uk

I hope it gets sorted soon for you but today being a Bank Holiday, it's more likely to be looked at tomorrow +

Parents
  • Also, posts are duplicating/ triplicating/fourplicating or just not appearing or there is an error message and then they appear.

Just a tip on this, as I suspect it may have something to do with how people react (eg refreshing the page, trying again, etc) when the page seems to hang after clicking "reply" and their reply seemingly doesn't get posted.

What works for me is this: whenever there's a long delay with my reply being "processed", I open the home page of the forum in a separate tab. It may still take a little while, but once the home page opens, my "hung" post also finishes processing and appears as it should do. This has worked every time that I've done it - which is a lot. 

• Also, posts are duplicating/ triplicating/fourplicating or just not appearing or there is an error message and then they appear.

Just a tip on this, as I suspect it may have something to do with how people react (eg refreshing the page, trying again, etc) when the page seems to hang after clicking "reply" and their reply seemingly doesn't get posted.

What works for me is this: whenever there's a long delay with my reply being "processed", I open the home page of the forum in a separate tab. It may still take a little while, but once the home page opens, my "hung" post also finishes processing and appears as it should do. This has worked every time that I've done it - which is a lot. 

Children
No Data