Barbers/hairdressers.....what do you do?

Does any go an actual place to get their haircut? I've learnt to trim and cut my own because I cant stand the whole experience. What does everyone else do? I've had some mega tragic haircuts along the way, but nailed it now. I think lol

Parents
  • I go to a hairdresser, but as infrequently as I think I can get away with. 

It's an ordeal and I only go because I have a job now and feel pressure to conform to what people expect me to look like when I'm there - at least a bit anyway. 

When I wasn't working, I just trimmed the ends occasionally, my  hair is curly, so a bit easier to hide uneven cutting! 

The hairdresser now is ok, listens to what I want at least, but I still hate it and am exhausted the next day. 

• I go to a hairdresser, but as infrequently as I think I can get away with. 

It's an ordeal and I only go because I have a job now and feel pressure to conform to what people expect me to look like when I'm there - at least a bit anyway. 

When I wasn't working, I just trimmed the ends occasionally, my  hair is curly, so a bit easier to hide uneven cutting! 

The hairdresser now is ok, listens to what I want at least, but I still hate it and am exhausted the next day. 

Children
No Data