Do you like people?

My question for the day.

What are your thoughts on the human race?

Parents
  • Do i like people? Individually - yes, I find people fascinating both when observing and when interacting. Collectively - less so. 

People offer perspective whether they are similar or different to us. As a collective mass is where I have more difficulty,  which I think is "society" rather than people per se.

What I struggle with is needing interaction but getting over-peopled easily. 

• Same with me. I regulate and know how much I can take in any 24 hours. I live alone and so it is easier. I like to study the people and enjoy some exchanges. I enjoy others most when we are doing something enjoyable together. Yesterday i went with friend Janet on an steep hike to a duck pond. The ducks were voracious and pushy! Janet was sweet and likes to just enjoy and abide, like I do. A perfect day. Now I'm good for a whole month till I see here again.

aloha OOS

• Same with me. I regulate and know how much I can take in any 24 hours. I live alone and so it is easier. I like to study the people and enjoy some exchanges. I enjoy others most when we are doing something enjoyable together. Yesterday i went with friend Janet on an steep hike to a duck pond. The ducks were voracious and pushy! Janet was sweet and likes to just enjoy and abide, like I do. A perfect day. Now I'm good for a whole month till I see here again.

aloha OOS

Children
No Data