Are we all destined to be single forever?

Another depressing question I suppose. I'm just wondering if there are other humans (robots) like me out there.

Parents
  •  Personally I never thought I would find anyone. I had an on off relationship of sorts with a goth girl from High School as a teen. I briefly tried a relationship with a mature female which never worked due to distance and me being younger. I also sort of went with another female who didn't particularly like me and was sort of using me to annoy another girl who said she did. They were relationships by my standards. Years later I reconnected with the goth girl and we got married and have 3 kids and a baby on the way. So it can happen.

•  Personally I never thought I would find anyone. I had an on off relationship of sorts with a goth girl from High School as a teen. I briefly tried a relationship with a mature female which never worked due to distance and me being younger. I also sort of went with another female who didn't particularly like me and was sort of using me to annoy another girl who said she did. They were relationships by my standards. Years later I reconnected with the goth girl and we got married and have 3 kids and a baby on the way. So it can happen.

Children
No Data