How can I prevent mis-communication?

It’s such an annoying thing. Does anyone have any tips on how to communicate like a human?

Parents
  • Sometimes, some people of a bullying and hateful mindset deliberately create ambiguity in communication as an expression of their prejudice and discriminatory attitudes and behaviour for no reason and by the the same token, they will engage in disagreement for its own sake, under the guise of playing devil’s advocate, believing that their opponent needs to be kept in check - the only way to deal with such people is to quietly and silently “accept” that you are “wrong” (even if you are right) making no comment on any issue, keeping your views and opinions to yourself (as such people certainly don’t want to hear it and will use these against you) - I’ve experienced this a lot in supermarket bullying for 17 years and many supermarket managers are ex-army and ex-police officers, who under the guise of enforcing order and discipline, are ego-driven horrible people with massive attitude problems 

• Sometimes, some people of a bullying and hateful mindset deliberately create ambiguity in communication as an expression of their prejudice and discriminatory attitudes and behaviour for no reason and by the the same token, they will engage in disagreement for its own sake, under the guise of playing devil’s advocate, believing that their opponent needs to be kept in check - the only way to deal with such people is to quietly and silently “accept” that you are “wrong” (even if you are right) making no comment on any issue, keeping your views and opinions to yourself (as such people certainly don’t want to hear it and will use these against you) - I’ve experienced this a lot in supermarket bullying for 17 years and many supermarket managers are ex-army and ex-police officers, who under the guise of enforcing order and discipline, are ego-driven horrible people with massive attitude problems 

Children
No Data