This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Riots

This surge in far-right violence is frightening me. I'm dreaming about it and having trouble focusing at the moment. My sensitivities seem to kick off badly when stuff like this is going on.

I keep away from the news best I can but it seems to be everywhere.

How do you deal with the issues out there today?

Parents
  • It's a load of crap. Those people never once cared about these supposed issues until now, they're rioting because they're triggered that their favored party lost the election. It's no different to those muppets who stormed the capitol a few years back. And the ironic part is, the same people attacking the police now were accusing people on the other end of the political spectrum of attacking the police in 2020!

And to think the person who did that horrible thing in Southport wasn't even Muslim...mind you, I suppose these *** probably aren't even capable of understanding things such as that. Everything south of Marbella and Ibiza to them is probably Muslim!

[edited by moderator]

• It's a load of crap. Those people never once cared about these supposed issues until now, they're rioting because they're triggered that their favored party lost the election. It's no different to those muppets who stormed the capitol a few years back. And the ironic part is, the same people attacking the police now were accusing people on the other end of the political spectrum of attacking the police in 2020!

And to think the person who did that horrible thing in Southport wasn't even Muslim...mind you, I suppose these *** probably aren't even capable of understanding things such as that. Everything south of Marbella and Ibiza to them is probably Muslim!

[edited by moderator]

Children