Living in the Twilight Zone

How would you describe autism. I think it should be called "twilight zone disorder." its like starts off nice and innocent,  the main protagonist is unsuspecting, then they realise they've fallen into a dark world and it always ends badly. Like a black cloud follows, them and curses them. Like a curse of a monkey paw or something. Yeah.

OF COURSE Y0.O cAn aLwAyS mAsK. Not that it will be convincing or anything, but you'll appear maybe a few percentage points less weird.

Parents
  • I haven't had a good time at all. Apart my early childhood. That was great . From being born till about the age of 13 was my happiest time.

I do think there is probably a way for each autist to become happier though. Even in this world

• Me too. I love my childhood, even thought it was kinda half-horrible. I can instantly think about my childhood and its puts me in a better mood.

• I just conjured a memory of riding on the back of my mums pushbike in one of those chairs. I would have been aged about 3 or 4. The little girl next door would ride with us on her mums pushbike and we'd wave to each other.

Just totally innocent and free from suffering. I also remember her knocking on my door on a snowy morning and us going out to have massive snow ball fight with all the kids from the street.  Just fun and innocence and everything was safe.

• I was too straight-laced to do bad s**t; then.

But, now, I'm more accepting of the behaviour of others.

• We had an old abandoned house we used to go in to.  Abandoned houses remind me of this Rem video.

• We had an old abandoned house we used to go in to.  Abandoned houses remind me of this Rem video.

Children
No Data