Autistic and cursed with high sex drive

As an autistic man I am cursed with a high sex drive aggravated in the summer.  I'd rather be castrated than constantly suppress these urges being unable to find someone who also would like a sexual partnership.

Parents
  • I've studied this topic at fairly great depth over many years, (chiefly for selfish reasons) and know a few things about sex and relationships. 

1. Both men and women as designed, like and desire sex.

2. Since historically until the introduction of effective contraception for women casual sex had lifechanging consequences, we had to have some rules aorund it

3. All human societies over thousands of years evloved rules to manage sex, admn re[roduction and relationships, fr the optimum outcome, and whilst they go about it in different ways, arranged verus romantic marriage etc. The systems were set up to ensure teh best possibel outcome ofr teh majority f peopel living under that aprticualr set of moral and lawful / religious codes.

4. In the late 1960's a bunch of prgressive academics, marginalised people and the self styled "Ilumminiati elite" decided it was time to find alternatives to "sexual restrictiveness" and introduced us to the "permissive society"

5. The result? Initially the (wanted) destruction of the "nuclear family unit" (It creates more "employees" if the women aren't "stay at home" homemakers) and more choice of avaialbel sexual partners. 

But guess what? 

This created a form of "sexual capitalism" where a relatively few people get all the sex with all the partners they could possibly want, and a much larger minority than before, are completely excluded from the "marketplace" altogether! 

Are people happier living this way? I woudln't know, I follow my early life training to the very best of my ability as far as these things are concerned...

• I believe that your maths is off somewhat. I don't think the world works like this today at all. I think that roughly for every celibate male there is a celibate female. The level of "voluntaryness" is probably different though. From what I have seen there is a new sense of entitlement and sights being set unrealistically high for various reasons.

• I believe that your maths is off somewhat. I don't think the world works like this today at all. I think that roughly for every celibate male there is a celibate female. The level of "voluntaryness" is probably different though. From what I have seen there is a new sense of entitlement and sights being set unrealistically high for various reasons.

Children
No Data