Life is slowly getting better

Hi a load of my posts haven’t been positive and some of my behaviours towards people have been disgusting the burner phone for example. But I have been getting help and I’ve been doing a lot of self healing as well like going for walks reading books and doing some online therapy. I am starting to feel better university over and done with I’m looking for work at the moment and I have got my own house my dad has given it to me as my mum has passed on and my dad has moved away no morgage to pay or anything. On Friday my dad coming to see me and my dog Lucy is coming back to live with me. The two friends with the burner phone incident both know and it’s only Rikki who has forgiven me fully and our relationship has improved massively. Sadly my other friend is not as forgiving and things are still extremely tense. I will say things are getting better for me I take my medication I’m receiving help and I’m doing more things like board game groups, circus skills and so on. Last Sunday I actually spun a staff that was on fire for the first time even on the beach and my confidence has grown hopefully it will continue to do so. 

Parents Reply Children
  • There's a book from the 90's l like. it's called How To Survive With Aspergers Syndrome by Marc Segar.  He makes the salient point that every time you find new friends you think things will be different and you won't end up excluding yourself ,or being excluded by them, but then it happens all over again. You need a very thick skin and I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't have one.  I'm sensitive and a raw nerve.