My troubles Continue

Dear All,

I have been keeping you up to date with my troubles the Police bless them have charged me with matters pertaining to my neighbour dispute.

The only comment I wish to make is at the Police station they still did not understand Autism and said it is a learning disability !

Any thoughts.

If only Ant and Dec could scream I am a euro divergent man with Autism get me out of this world of misunderstanding !

probably not get the same ring maybe us Autistic people could go to the jungle for some peace or the big brother House to make people aware.

Look forward to hearing from you need some happy messages

Parents
  • It sounds like the police officers you have encountered could maybe benefit from reading the free PDF booklet that NAS has produced specifically for the police. I've downloaded it onto my computer, but as I haven't yet read it, I have no idea of the information it contains and how useful it may be.

https://www.autism.org.uk/shop/products/books-and-resources/autism-a-guide-for-police-officers-and-staff

• I have just done that thanks so much.

Another cheeky request is there lawyers that get our illness?

I am so pleased with your message I  will read over the weekend.Yes when my life is stable again I am going to be a campaigner and help as many people as I can it is a national scandal.

i also have OCD which really is a horrible mix with Autism it send my brain to speeds that seem impossible with thoughts and worries going round and round.You can imagine when I have to engage with people that do not have a scuby do what it does

• I have no experience of dealing with lawyers, so am afraid I am clueless as to whether there are any with an understanding of autism. If you are wanting a lawyer, I think it could be a matter of you needing to contact law firms in your area to ask. If there are any with an understanding of autism, this may not be something they advertise.

• I have no experience of dealing with lawyers, so am afraid I am clueless as to whether there are any with an understanding of autism. If you are wanting a lawyer, I think it could be a matter of you needing to contact law firms in your area to ask. If there are any with an understanding of autism, this may not be something they advertise.

Children
  • An update first lawyer bit negative but my key is to get an expert witness re my Autism .

Second lawyer being interviewed Thursday then  decision time.

• Thanks so much I am convinced that it has been a witch hunt with myself and the police and my neighbours.

Have a look at the case in Bristol and iranian man he was murdered it was a horrible police and council *** up.Now mine is not as bad as that but there is still a mob gets heard mentality.Autistic people particularly get caught in this net.For example I also have OCD so if I do not get a clear answer I ask again.Kind people get this and make reasonable adjustments.

I am, afraid it is the new scandal and just like our race laws I reckon in 20 years time society will be appalled by this.

• have a meeting with one Monday.

That is good news.

Remember to spend time now gathering all the facts - not opinions - on what has gone on, when and who was involved.

With this timeline and evidence based approach the lawer or whoever can make a much more rapid analysis and tell you of your chance of success.

Good luck.

• good call have a meeting with one Monday.Also as i intend to p[lead not guilty I need someone that believes in me.