Mind blowing day

I had one the other day. It started off normal enough. I was walking at a very fast pace into the centre of my town and wandering around asking people what the answer is to achieving success. I was saying to them does Mark Labbett from The Chase have it, does Tyson Fury, Einstein, God, and so on and I was insisting for an answer from everyone, the most of whom were quickly scarpering. And I was trying to prove to people I was worth marrying, that I could win a marathon if I wanted through sheer willpower, that I was clever beyond most people's wildest dreams. Eventually three police officers arrived and on the verge of handcuffing me I leaped forward and cried out, "No! No! No!" and they stopped doing it. Then I was in the back of what was either an ambulance or a police van but curiously enough seemed to be a combination of both. There were several people looking down at me wandering what to do with me and I was arguing with them psychically without saying a word, trying to convince them no one has the answer to what life is about. I pulled up images of Tom Cruise (who is obviously very successful - he's attractive, rich, started a religion, physically fit), Vinnie Jones (who is something of a rags to riches character) and then the very universe itself began to argue with me, to try to prove to me life has a meaning. I struggled my way through God, the Hindu Gods, Hitler, the Vikings rowing across to America, the Matrix with all the numbers scrolling through the air, the stars and the sun began to struggle against me and then the officers were thinking to themselves, wow, is he going to make it into whatever infinity is, the final place, and I began to convince them life wasn't worth living and they were saying how do you get out of it then and I began to see myself twisting through a vortex up into the air diagonally holding a Swiss flag. And the police officers or ambulance workers or whoever they were were saying to one another, "Yeah, he's basically figured it out, hasn't he? The best thing to do is just lie down, shrug and die. I was pulling out very convincing arguments as to why there was no point trying to take me to a police station or to have me sectioned. And then the next thing I knew I was on a hospital bed and a doctor was holding a defibrilator above me and I cried out for him not to use it and he didn't. The rest is all a blur but I'm convinced that at least the beginning and the end are true. 

Parents
  • It sounds like you went through quite an intense and introspective journey, grappling with existential questions and your own sense of purpose. The mix of cultural references and personal reflections made your experience vivid and thought-provoking.

• It sounds like you went through quite an intense and introspective journey, grappling with existential questions and your own sense of purpose. The mix of cultural references and personal reflections made your experience vivid and thought-provoking.

Children
No Data