The Big Things and The Little Things Stress Me

Can anyone relate to the above.basically my life is a nightmare at the moment which I have shared Police neighbours Council issues useless Dad Etc.That is my worts stress, however I can get stressed and anxious about the following.This is not my complete list would probably  get to 100 so will name 10-

1- Broadband at Home playing Up.

2- Mobile Phone not receiving calls.

3-Very wet weather will it cause flooding.

4 High Winds will house get damaged.

5- World events will there be a major war.

6 -My football club has a lot of injuries.

7- Will taxes go too high.

8- Will the stock market crash.

9-My cat does not come it at the time I expect ad i catastraphise.

10- The car radio settings get changed.

Would love to hear from you and let me know a way to not sweat the small stuff.

Parents
  • Would love to hear from you and let me know a way to not sweat the small stuff.

The one thing I could recommend is learning mindfulness.

It helps you put things in context so you stop worrying about the stuff that is outside of your ontrol (3 to 8 on your list), and teaches you to find ways to influence the things that are inside your control. For example

1 - keep chasing your broadand provider until they fix it. You can't do anything about it until then so try to enjoy being offline for a while.

2 - check if other mobile phones have the same issue at your home. Maybe check a different provider (O2 and Vodafone for example) to see if it is an issue from one provder) and it it is just because you are in a low service area then get a signal booster for your boradband router.

9 - add an Airtag or similar tracking device to your cats collar so you can track them. It is about as much as you can do with these willful creatures.

10 - Read the manual and work out how to set them the way you want them to be. Sorted.

I would recommend at least learning about it as it can be a tremendously powerful tool to have in your skillset.

• Hi  Iain mindfulness has never been my bag however I agree about self fixing somethings  i am amazing and learn how to do and great satisfaction.Thanks for your lovely message

Reply Children
No Data