About benefits

I am worried about the new government stopping my benefits and I don’t like change much also I’m worried about them changing pip to vouchers anyone else felt worried about this?

Parents
  • I heard this on the radio and so decided to try my utmost not to focus on what I see as scaremongering.  I do see how Anxiety can keep going and going and going and going despite loads of different coping strategies everyone tried to do.  I try to think of it this way - I don't know what the future holds with my benefits which is hugely frightening as I know I am unable to work.  What I also know is that I was able to take steps with my last local M.P. who helped me to fight the system and receive what I was entitled to.  It's disgusting that anyone has to take these steps but I believe it's as a direct result of people milking the system so to speak.  I keep myself away from researching the topic and watching things that are triggering to me.  When something happens, I seek help and support when I can't fight it myself. It's so difficult to trust other people will help but that's the only option I feel I have and it seems to work out okay most of the time.

I'm sending calm vibes as I know how sickening it is to be in that mental tortuous loop.

• I heard this on the radio and so decided to try my utmost not to focus on what I see as scaremongering.  I do see how Anxiety can keep going and going and going and going despite loads of different coping strategies everyone tried to do.  I try to think of it this way - I don't know what the future holds with my benefits which is hugely frightening as I know I am unable to work.  What I also know is that I was able to take steps with my last local M.P. who helped me to fight the system and receive what I was entitled to.  It's disgusting that anyone has to take these steps but I believe it's as a direct result of people milking the system so to speak.  I keep myself away from researching the topic and watching things that are triggering to me.  When something happens, I seek help and support when I can't fight it myself. It's so difficult to trust other people will help but that's the only option I feel I have and it seems to work out okay most of the time.

I'm sending calm vibes as I know how sickening it is to be in that mental tortuous loop.

Children
No Data