I'm not ready for dating

I deleted my dating app account when I realised I am not ready to bear another person's baggage and issues, nor put mine on them.  

Parents
  • I've just gotten bumble again which I've renamed bum hole as that's what I think of dating apps.  It's like going to a supermarket and picking someone off a shelf with all the pressure to create an image of yourself.  Meh! I'd just like to meet someone where we're both willing to work through each others foibles and where there's no pressure to live together or integrate families since I am a single parent.  As much as I love kids, I'd rather keep my daughter separate from someone who I am dating and keep it that way incase it doesn't work out.  Even if it was long term, I think it'd be better to keep my daughter to meeting them on occasion and their family too if it came to that.  It's really hard to imagine though because I'm happy in my life and the thought of that being messed with isn't a good feeling.  I do miss hugs though. :-(

• I've just gotten bumble again which I've renamed bum hole as that's what I think of dating apps.  It's like going to a supermarket and picking someone off a shelf with all the pressure to create an image of yourself.  Meh! I'd just like to meet someone where we're both willing to work through each others foibles and where there's no pressure to live together or integrate families since I am a single parent.  As much as I love kids, I'd rather keep my daughter separate from someone who I am dating and keep it that way incase it doesn't work out.  Even if it was long term, I think it'd be better to keep my daughter to meeting them on occasion and their family too if it came to that.  It's really hard to imagine though because I'm happy in my life and the thought of that being messed with isn't a good feeling.  I do miss hugs though. :-(

Children
No Data