I'm not ready for dating

I deleted my dating app account when I realised I am not ready to bear another person's baggage and issues, nor put mine on them.  

Parents
  • Indeed the optimal window has long closed and the only people left in my age (35) range are single parents and people who are done travelling and building their careers, etc.

• the only people left in my age (35) range are single parents and people who are done travelling and building their careers, etc.

What are you looking for then?

Maybe you need to date younger people if you want those before this stage - or - meet the people who are building a career and get to know them.

It probably depends on what you want from a partner.

• I don't know what I'm looking for, I never did.  I guess I have too much time on my hands and I just have to keep myself busy.

I guess I wanted to build a partnership from the ground up with a fellow novice who wasn't so jaded or hasn't already been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

• I don't know what I'm looking for, I never did.  I guess I have too much time on my hands and I just have to keep myself busy.

I guess I wanted to build a partnership from the ground up with a fellow novice who wasn't so jaded or hasn't already been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

Children
No Data