I believe everyone is bisexual what does everyone else think

Hi really want to talk about this and get other people’s opinions really. I genuinely believe that everyone is bisexual I am I know that but I see myself as a hetro romantic. I will admit that I find women attractive and think I would like a bit of that but when it comes down to dating I date men I can’t see myself getting together with a woman. I also know this person who swears that he is gay I knew straight away he wasn’t it was a cover up. I caught him once sending women flirty messages on his phone but I never called him up on it as it’s his business and not mine. As a woman on the spectrum I don’t know really I’m just curious as to what everyone else thinks. Like I said I find women sexual attractive but I would date a man rather than a woman. Please feel free to share your opinions on this topic. I mean no offence to this post I’m just curious really is it just me that thinks this or does anyone else. 

Parents
  • I think sexual preferences can be quite ebb and flow. I’ve only ever dated men (I’m a woman btw), but when I was a student I had a very close female friend who was bi and I was tempted. She was just so lovely and I did love her platonically, and so I was beginning to feel ‘why not?’.  She was ‘attractive’ in every other sense, and the more I gave the idea serious thought I realised I could find her attractive in a sexual way too - it wasn’t a big leap to make. However then I moved away and met my (now) husband - and from then on I was never sexually attracted to a woman again. So I don’t view sexually as a ‘fixed’ thing - I think it’s more dependent on lots of factors and that if the conditions are right then I think most people might consider same sex relationships. One of my adult children is non-binary/bi. I think people just have to follow their heart at the time basically. And it can change as one goes through life. 

• I think sexual preferences can be quite ebb and flow. I’ve only ever dated men (I’m a woman btw), but when I was a student I had a very close female friend who was bi and I was tempted. She was just so lovely and I did love her platonically, and so I was beginning to feel ‘why not?’.  She was ‘attractive’ in every other sense, and the more I gave the idea serious thought I realised I could find her attractive in a sexual way too - it wasn’t a big leap to make. However then I moved away and met my (now) husband - and from then on I was never sexually attracted to a woman again. So I don’t view sexually as a ‘fixed’ thing - I think it’s more dependent on lots of factors and that if the conditions are right then I think most people might consider same sex relationships. One of my adult children is non-binary/bi. I think people just have to follow their heart at the time basically. And it can change as one goes through life. 

Children
No Data