I believe everyone is bisexual what does everyone else think

Hi really want to talk about this and get other people’s opinions really. I genuinely believe that everyone is bisexual I am I know that but I see myself as a hetro romantic. I will admit that I find women attractive and think I would like a bit of that but when it comes down to dating I date men I can’t see myself getting together with a woman. I also know this person who swears that he is gay I knew straight away he wasn’t it was a cover up. I caught him once sending women flirty messages on his phone but I never called him up on it as it’s his business and not mine. As a woman on the spectrum I don’t know really I’m just curious as to what everyone else thinks. Like I said I find women sexual attractive but I would date a man rather than a woman. Please feel free to share your opinions on this topic. I mean no offence to this post I’m just curious really is it just me that thinks this or does anyone else. 

Parents
  • As a woman I can look at other women and think "She's pretty, lovely eyes, etc" but not in a romantic or sexual way. It's more acknowledging she has beauty and usually makes me wish I look like she does Whereas when I look at men I do feel attracted to some of them, it's very much a case of ooh he's cute and when I look at women, ooh her hair is gorgeous I wonder what hairspray she uses. Even during my teens I never got attracted to other females-they don't appeal to me the same way men do. 

• As a woman I can look at other women and think "She's pretty, lovely eyes, etc" but not in a romantic or sexual way. It's more acknowledging she has beauty and usually makes me wish I look like she does Whereas when I look at men I do feel attracted to some of them, it's very much a case of ooh he's cute and when I look at women, ooh her hair is gorgeous I wonder what hairspray she uses. Even during my teens I never got attracted to other females-they don't appeal to me the same way men do. 

Children
No Data