What the main parties are saying about disability - BBC article

On the eve of the election, I thought this article might be of interest:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c9e9r5lm311o

Parents Reply Children
  • Reform are just a bunch of racists.

• Here it seems a straight race between Conservative and Plaid Cymru, I don't like either of them, a few people are voting Tory because the MP is apparently good, I've seen no evidence of this, I wrote to her once and all that happened was my details were given to Tory HQ. The Plaid candidate was a councillor, presumably the same council that have approved the destruction of a local site thats home to red squirrels and other wildlife, to be turned into yet another holiday park, all this in spite of not only local but national opposition from Prince CHarles, now King Charles, Prince William and Sir David Attenborough among others.

Our Labour candidate seems a total non entity, I've yet to hear anything from the LibDems, I got a leaflet from the Greens and a couple from Reform that went straight in the bin held betwixt forefinger and thumb. I would never vote for such a poisonous bunch as them, or the Libertarian bunch headed up by Laurence Fox. The only one I would consider voting for is the Monster Raving Loony Party candidate.

After a lot of consideration I've decided not to vote at all, I'm fed up of voting tactically, for the least worst option, I want to feel I can vote for something and none of them offer enough. As my Nan used to say, 'They all promise to sh1t miracles when they want your vote and forget you once they've got it'.