Autistic empathy

I thought I’d edit this to remove any offence I may have caused I just wondered what everyone thought of hidden emotional problems to do with autism. The reason I singled out empathy was to explore the realm of autism that is more emotional. I have a lot of help to give to autistic people. For example I will make a post tomorrow about some research I have been doing. I don’t know what it means but it’s interesting. Remember everyone that I am on your side. I care about autistic people more than you can know. It breaks me to see autistic people suffer with what I see as a disease and I have some things to get off my chest. Your all great and very supportive!

Parents
  •     It is just as expressive and validating as for the majority of otherwise-sly wired brains. It just presents in a different way. If anyone's seen "Love on the Spectrum" they will see this in action in many scenarios.

In one scene where the young couple are on their dream trip to Africa, sitting side by each, looking out over the Savanna, the couple sing together a song from the lion king, the love between them at so tangible, it's transcendent. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX6FiAujUJ0&ab_channel=BrianBaer

• In one scene where the young couple are on their dream trip to Africa, sitting side by each, looking out over the Savanna, the couple sing together a song from the lion king, the love between them at so tangible, it's transcendent. 

I watched all of these and was so touched by all of the individuals on there. Yes I watched that particular episode and thought what a special moment for them both. One of my favourite characters on there was Danni.

• I've not watched the video and I wouldn't be able to without having a bucket to puke into, I'm very empathetic, but I find romance weird, it maybe because of the way I was brought up. I'm not even sure I know what romance is, apart from something that makes me sick.

• Hi there I think you are right there are not simple answers all the time because we are dealing with unkind people outside the community

• Uhane, if you don't like the answers to questions don't ask them, and don't read or respond to my posts. Your needless attempts at simplistic solutions is tiresome too.

Reply Children