Autistic empathy

I thought I’d edit this to remove any offence I may have caused I just wondered what everyone thought of hidden emotional problems to do with autism. The reason I singled out empathy was to explore the realm of autism that is more emotional. I have a lot of help to give to autistic people. For example I will make a post tomorrow about some research I have been doing. I don’t know what it means but it’s interesting. Remember everyone that I am on your side. I care about autistic people more than you can know. It breaks me to see autistic people suffer with what I see as a disease and I have some things to get off my chest. Your all great and very supportive!

Parents
  • Every Autistic person is different - I am autistic and hyper empathetic so autistic people can have empathy. In my opinion, Autism is not a disease, I just believe we have a difference, which is only hard in a world where difference is not appreciated and we are told its wrong when it isn’t wrong at all, difference is progress and we need people who think in different ways, otherwise things would not move forward and change wouldn’t happen. I struggle with my autism and being different everyday but I try to get better in terms of getting better at accepting what I am and understanding myself to explain myself to people better and do my best to understand everyone else’s differences too, rather than continue the vicious cycle of people hurting other people. 

• Every Autistic person is different - I am autistic and hyper empathetic so autistic people can have empathy. In my opinion, Autism is not a disease, I just believe we have a difference, which is only hard in a world where difference is not appreciated and we are told its wrong when it isn’t wrong at all, difference is progress and we need people who think in different ways, otherwise things would not move forward and change wouldn’t happen. I struggle with my autism and being different everyday but I try to get better in terms of getting better at accepting what I am and understanding myself to explain myself to people better and do my best to understand everyone else’s differences too, rather than continue the vicious cycle of people hurting other people. 

Children
No Data