Why is grey hair on a man OK?

Men always seem to be praised and told they're sexy, a silver fox, when they go grey, but women are under pressure to colour their hair.

I've decided, I'm a silver vixen, I'm good at bin diving and I shriek in the night!

Parents
  • I've decided, I'm a silver vixen, I'm good at bin diving and I shriek in the night!

What a mental image - but not a bad one Slight smile

I'm at the age where my hair has gone white but also at the same time I have mysteriously grown up through my hairline so am mostly bald with the occasional white beard (when I can't be bothered shaving).

I tend to keep it all shaved off as it makes me look a good 30 years younger than when it grows.

Its a shame society have more discrimination against slap heads like me than silver vixens.

The only bin diving and shrieking I do is after a few too many in the local bar when I fall off the pavement into the rubbish area.

• Apparently my habit of skip diving is embarassing, as was chasing a large piece of plastic from a large mattress down the street. It was differnt when I turned it into a mini greenhouse though, that was brilliant. I've never understood why people get so possessive of stuff they chuck in a skip, if it's useful to someone else why the fuss?

Apparently I make all sorts of strange noises in my sleep, growling and hissing, high pitched semi screams, someone once thought I was being eaten by my cats.

I did actually mean this as a light hearted thread, but many have taken it seriously, I wish there was someway of signalling this intent at the start of a thread

• Apparently my habit of skip diving is embarassing, as was chasing a large piece of plastic from a large mattress down the street. It was differnt when I turned it into a mini greenhouse though, that was brilliant. I've never understood why people get so possessive of stuff they chuck in a skip, if it's useful to someone else why the fuss?

Apparently I make all sorts of strange noises in my sleep, growling and hissing, high pitched semi screams, someone once thought I was being eaten by my cats.

I did actually mean this as a light hearted thread, but many have taken it seriously, I wish there was someway of signalling this intent at the start of a thread

Children
No Data