Why is grey hair on a man OK?

Men always seem to be praised and told they're sexy, a silver fox, when they go grey, but women are under pressure to colour their hair.

I've decided, I'm a silver vixen, I'm good at bin diving and I shriek in the night!

Parents
  • There is a bit of a stigma unfortunately. There really shouldn't be such pressure on women or anybody to try to keep their appearance looking young. But people do, it's sad. We should all be proud of how we look, whatever age. It's no one else's place to judge us. 

I did internet dating last year and so many women were using filters on their pics to make their faces smooth and their hair flawlessly perfect. I have a teenage sister and even at her age she's making her pics like this for her social media.

I feel bad for her. When I was a teenager there wasn't that pressure like there is today. It affects both men and women but there is a lot more pressure on women to look a certain way. 

I've decided, I'm a silver vixen, I'm good at bin diving and I shriek in the night!

Haha, excellent. Go and rule the night, be proud of who you are and how you look. Ok hand 

• There is a bit of a stigma unfortunately. There really shouldn't be such pressure on women or anybody to try to keep their appearance looking young. But people do, it's sad. We should all be proud of how we look, whatever age. It's no one else's place to judge us. 

I did internet dating last year and so many women were using filters on their pics to make their faces smooth and their hair flawlessly perfect. I have a teenage sister and even at her age she's making her pics like this for her social media.

I feel bad for her. When I was a teenager there wasn't that pressure like there is today. It affects both men and women but there is a lot more pressure on women to look a certain way. 

Haha, excellent. Go and rule the night, be proud of who you are and how you look. Ok hand 

Children
No Data