Why is grey hair on a man OK?

Men always seem to be praised and told they're sexy, a silver fox, when they go grey, but women are under pressure to colour their hair.

I've decided, I'm a silver vixen, I'm good at bin diving and I shriek in the night!

Parents
  • I think men are seen to be more attractive the older they are at least that’s the narrative. I don’t know if it’s true but I sure hope it’s true as I am only getting older so who knows maybe my years of experience will attract an eloquent girl or something I dunno lol. I’m only 25 but I feel like an old man at times haha. There are young guys that find older women attracteive too though there are people that are into all kind of things I think. So I would let some grey hair get you down hell I get the odd grey hair or two and I’m only 25 so yeh not a massive deal in the grand scheme of things. Just enjoy your life!

• I think men are seen to be more attractive the older they are at least that’s the narrative. I don’t know if it’s true but I sure hope it’s true as I am only getting older so who knows maybe my years of experience will attract an eloquent girl or something I dunno lol. I’m only 25 but I feel like an old man at times haha. There are young guys that find older women attracteive too though there are people that are into all kind of things I think. So I would let some grey hair get you down hell I get the odd grey hair or two and I’m only 25 so yeh not a massive deal in the grand scheme of things. Just enjoy your life!

Children
No Data