Why is grey hair on a man OK?

Men always seem to be praised and told they're sexy, a silver fox, when they go grey, but women are under pressure to colour their hair.

I've decided, I'm a silver vixen, I'm good at bin diving and I shriek in the night!

Parents
  • Men are like a wine. That’s true, wrinkles and grey hair on men seem to look much better than on us. But I think it’s a cultural thing. It’s the pressure on us to look young. I think that aging with dignity is much more beautiful than trying desperately to stop the time. I have some grey hair and I don’t care about looking old. I’m 36 and still I Hear that I look like around 10 years younger than my actual age or that I have something child like in my face. 

• Men are like a wine. That’s true, wrinkles and grey hair on men seem to look much better than on us. But I think it’s a cultural thing. It’s the pressure on us to look young. I think that aging with dignity is much more beautiful than trying desperately to stop the time. I have some grey hair and I don’t care about looking old. I’m 36 and still I Hear that I look like around 10 years younger than my actual age or that I have something child like in my face. 

Children
No Data