In tears at NAS

I am so upset, 

I am in a terrible situation, I live in a flat and next door are drug sellers (and users) they have had knives in the close, they have thrown a metal crutch out of the window and they are always loitering in the close. 

I have called police on lots of occasions: the neighbours are arrested and kept in jail for up to a week or so and then are let free. I have complained over five years to the housing, I cant get out my flat much due to them as they are intimidating and horrible. Sometimes there are lots of men in the close. my housing wont help. 

I attended a NAS meeting near me once, and could not get to other meetings due to the neighbours behaviours. There is a housing I could get if I proved that I attended support NAS meetings by getting a letter from NAS but it is a catch 22 NAS will not give me the letter unless I attend more meetings. 

I told the lady at nas that i had been abused once by a man years ago and that I cant go private rent as I have visual stress and need to decorate in a nice way. She was very cold and ended up ghosting me. She did not even say she was sorry to hear about everything I was going through and I feel I was tossed aside by her. I felt that they did not know how to converse with autistic people. 

[Image removed by moderation team as it identified another person] 

Parents
No Data
  • I do hope that you can settle yourself, and be part of this community in a caring and nice way, and that you should stop this and be kind to others. You deserve to be happy in a nice way, whatever has happened to you in the past I sympathise with you. I sympathise that it has lead you to be so unkind to others and to take on different usernames. You deserve to be calm and happy and be friendly with everyone. I wish you well, I recommend you seek counselling to help you see what you are doing is wrong and to help you build a better happier you. You deserve to be happy. I do hope that you calm down. okay.

Children
No Data