I’m GONE!

I can’t be dealing with this nonsense. I don’t what is wrong with autistic people but every time I am around them it’s like they malfunction or something. As I have said all they talk about is negative nonsensical garbage that I don’t have the time or patience for. I posted something about values as a man and everyone has a problem with the fact I said I respected women. I know what a bad man I am???? How dare I respect women and their rights?? Anyway I am fed up with this. This place is nothing but pure toxicity and it is the autistic people that make it this way. All you ever do is argue with each other and accuse each other of x y and z. This place needs to be deleted and erased from everywhere. It’s like having my mum back in my life again. She was toxic and abusive and it’s no different on here. 

Goodbye! 

To anyone with a remotely rational brain - get off this website before they suck you into their negative garbage. There is plenty of friendlier places to be where you will find rational minded open minded WOKE people. This site is definitely anti woke as 90% of the forums users are right wing 60+ year olds.

Parents
  • It is a shame how your thread turned out, as I thought it was quite interesting. I have posted my thoughts on that thread, and if you come back to it I hope you won't think I was negative or judgemental.

Most of the time we do support each other, but we are all unique and so sometimes there will be differences of opinion and misunderstandings. I just try to ignore them and move on. I try to keep the position that nobody really intends to hurt anyone on here, but some topics can go a bit "off the rails" and get a bit heated unfortunately.

There are quite a few of us in our sixties on here now, including me, but I don't think we're all "right wing". I have no political affiliation and try to.keep an open mind

I hope you come back and contribute again sometime.

• It is a shame how your thread turned out, as I thought it was quite interesting. I have posted my thoughts on that thread, and if you come back to it I hope you won't think I was negative or judgemental.

Most of the time we do support each other, but we are all unique and so sometimes there will be differences of opinion and misunderstandings. I just try to ignore them and move on. I try to keep the position that nobody really intends to hurt anyone on here, but some topics can go a bit "off the rails" and get a bit heated unfortunately.

There are quite a few of us in our sixties on here now, including me, but I don't think we're all "right wing". I have no political affiliation and try to.keep an open mind

I hope you come back and contribute again sometime.

Children
No Data