I’m GONE!

I can’t be dealing with this nonsense. I don’t what is wrong with autistic people but every time I am around them it’s like they malfunction or something. As I have said all they talk about is negative nonsensical garbage that I don’t have the time or patience for. I posted something about values as a man and everyone has a problem with the fact I said I respected women. I know what a bad man I am???? How dare I respect women and their rights?? Anyway I am fed up with this. This place is nothing but pure toxicity and it is the autistic people that make it this way. All you ever do is argue with each other and accuse each other of x y and z. This place needs to be deleted and erased from everywhere. It’s like having my mum back in my life again. She was toxic and abusive and it’s no different on here. 

Goodbye! 

To anyone with a remotely rational brain - get off this website before they suck you into their negative garbage. There is plenty of friendlier places to be where you will find rational minded open minded WOKE people. This site is definitely anti woke as 90% of the forums users are right wing 60+ year olds.

• To think I just stepped back in, guess I'll step out again then.

I just want to add to and here to say that this made me even sadder.

Even if I weren't participating here but just reading I would always enjoy reading your compassionate and wise posts.

Take care Bees.

• I test as really, really, close to the centre of all four axes with a very smal left leaning.

My main objection to "Woke" is the rabid intolerance it's adherents seem to present toward anyone who disagrees with them.

It seems to be qute polarising, and invasive, so my own deeply held NIMBY-ism does unfortunately appear to make me perceivable as "anti". 

These people seem after a few short sentences seem to find me "toxic" and I'm quite sorry about that, because it seems to be genuine aversion that causes them to react poorly to a small part of what I am about. 

It is not a new phenomenon to me, and I will say that I found that reading M. Scott Peck's book "People of the lie" as well as (of course) Games People Play" has equipped me far better to participate on this forum semi-sucessfully, than whatever they read. 

As for "friendlier places" yeah, me too!

I expected you all to be like me!!! (And ready to form up into self organising ranks and roll over the neurotypicals) with only a tiny bit of prompting.

I expected you all to have run the numbers and realise that far from a democracy we live in a "kleptocracy" a dog eat dog world where everyone is pitted against each other with silly ideals like left/right gay/straight pureblodd/vaxxed etc. and things shoudl be WAY BETTER than they are.

But no, It's FAR more important that we express respect for what people choose to do with their putz or twibby and use EXACTLY the right words to express that than it is to ask questiosn like:

WHERE THE HELL DID COVID-19 WITH it's wierd genetic insertions (look it up?) COME FROM, and HOW DO WE STOP IT HAPPENING AGAIN? 

WHY are the means of production for food being fundamanetally altered globally right now, in the name of climate change in ways that will lead to drastic reduction in crop yields? (not to mention WW3 kicking off right in the breadbasket of Europe)  NO ones giving that basic survival as much attention as they give to their "pronouns". 

And my personal moral favourite question: (SELF CENSORED)

NOPE! Most of you are WAY different to me, except that apart from the "ringers" whoever they may be, we all have the 'tism. That's why we are here, not to have silly widdling matches over irrelevances like Woke V Based etc.

I want to learn how to use the Autism to whatever good effect it can be used, and get a clearer understanding of why the NT's reject me, and what (if anything) I can do to fix or circumvent that process. 

• My negativity? Directly quoting what you said is “negativity”?

I empathised with your original complaint, that people had twisted your thread.

But since then you’ve posted nothing but petulant, immature and generalising insults.

In one of them you complained to someone that people are friendly to him but not to you. Ever ask yourself why?

As I said, you need to take a really good look at your own behaviour.

• Haha you’re a comedian don’t worry you can’t play your mind games on me pal. Go take your negativity somewhere else. I can look at myself in the mirror and be proud of what I see. I doubt you can say the same for yourself if you have to come on here and throw abuse at people because you have nothing better to do. I am far from right wing. I’m not the one shaming somebody for respecting woman’s rights and freedoms. That is how pathetic these forums truly are.

• "This site is definitely anti woke as 90% of the forums users are right wing 60+ year olds."

Take a wee look at yourself.

• Ah that’s nice at least someone was looking forward to a fun thread. Maybe I should just sit back and ignore the trolls. But it’s so hard I mean I try doing something nice and some people just ruin it for others. All my thread was supposed to be was a bit of fun. But some just have to take the fun right out of it. I don’t know if it’s because they have a bad life and just want to spoil everyone else’s fun and happiness or what it is. But you sound like a cool guy I recommend Reddit if you want to go on forums that is where you’ll find me from now on. I feel that Reddit is a bit more lighthearted and fun where you can just make innocent posts and not get a bunch of bitter and angry people sh*tting all over it lol. Anyway I wish you the best in life I mean you’re a hell of a lot kinder than some others have been to me on here. I hope everything goes well for you. I know I kind of generalised about autistic people I didn’t mean to do that I know lots of autistic people are kind and nice. It’s just that some get so bitter and twisted with what life throws at them that they want to take it out on others. But I get the sense that your not like that.

• NO No Bees, please keep buzzin round my hive! Love to see you here. Lets the bad bits atrophy on their own. I am in the middle of a big project but I come here for 15 minutes to check in but today I've stayed a tad longer. Glad I did as I see you here and that makes my day as does the good laugh Im getting from your cartoon gif!

• The title has had this going round in my head for some time, I thought I'd share:

www.youtube.com/watch

• I bought a small bust of Lenin, purely because it looked like me.

• Ah so this (that other thing) is what blew up and made the atmosphere bad again. Toxicity is a real hazard on this forum and why I recommend it to absolutely nobody. To think I just stepped back in, guess I'll step out again then.

• It drives me crazy how nearly every thread turns into people arguing and then making comments about the individuals that aren’t even related to the conversation.

I think a lot of this stems from autists having fairly strong moral compasses which leads then to stick up for their views.

Conflicting opinions are inevitable I suspect, especially when so many of us carry traumas and this colours our responses.

This forum is supposed to be a place of help

I think this is still true. I see a lot of positivity and advice being given when people ask for it so I don't think the site has lost any of its ablity of potential.

Maybe a solution could be to have threads colour coded based on opinions expressed then you can chose to filter out any which don't respond to your preferences. Finding someone to do this moderation would be difficult but with AI becoming more capable then it could do it eventually.

• Hey Yellow Tree. I remember when you just newly posted that thread about the values of men, and I had to go to work so I didn't have time to write a response, but I was looking forward to reading that fun thread when I got home from work. I was just thinking about it all day.

I had a difficult day though. Just as I started work, the bathroom drains on the ground overflowed with dirty unsanitary muck, and I had to contact management about it. We had to close off the entire area.

I also got yelled at by a customer, because I was warning him about not doing something dangerous that could get him injured, but he was just not having it. He got so angry that another customer feared for my safety, and they ran up to notify my coworker, who rushed in to rescued me. My hands were shaking, so they allowed me to stay in the employee's area until that man left. 

And the fire alarm broke out today too, which caused a frenzy at the mall. Overall, just a wild day today. 

And when I got home, trying to enjoy what's left of the day, I also bit my tongue twice, I accidentally dropped things onto the ground, and accidentally opened food packages from the wrong end. 

But despite all that, I was still looking forward to reading your thread at the end of the day, and I just wanted to let you know that. 

• Sorry you are leaving. Im relatively new here (couple of weeks)  and I have found some wonderful posts and some not so. I guess that one of the autistic traits is rigid thinking and not being able to see the other persons point of view. I only look at the threads that interest me.

It will be a shame to lose you especially another Bhoy! HH

• Yeh I will stay away thanks for your nasty comment there. Autistic people really know how to be nice and caring. I feel a lot more comfortable with nice people actually. You sure know how to be nice and friendly. Thanks pal.

• Where are these friendlier places? I've made 3 friends on here in the last year, if there's anywhere that can beat that I think I need to know about it.

• You might provide a link to the offending thread? I, for one, am in the dark here.

• I agree with some of what you say.  But that's the way the site is.  If you don't like it stay away and go elsewhere. 

Have a nice life with people you feel comfortable with.

• yeah... if anything you can actually expect autistic people to actually have MORE arguments and pick things apart and be more critical really and find fault in things more....