Do you ever miss real shops?

I do, I miss being able to go to a physical shop and look and try stuff on, some times I want a good old mindless wander around shops, a bit of retail therapy. The internets just not hte same, you don't get to feel or see the size or quality of what you're buying and so much of it is rubbish and not as described.

Parents
  • I tend to avoid shops now, as I’ve noticed that generally store assistants don’t uphold best practices, integrity or kindness in their roles anymore. It’s different compared to stores I know in the US, particularly ones I know where all 3 are drilled in from the start, stores like Boot Barn, Cavenders and brand boutique stores like Tecovas, Lucesse etc, western stores, all get results in their practice, which is always memorable, which has instilled a sense that whenever I visit, I’m guaranteed a great and supportive experience! My top faves are the Tecovas store in Nashville and Boot Barn on I Drive in Orlando, both which have store assistants who are particular allies of the autistic community, which I’ve found particularly rare, especially in the UK!

• I tend to avoid shops now, as I’ve noticed that generally store assistants don’t uphold best practices, integrity or kindness in their roles anymore. It’s different compared to stores I know in the US, particularly ones I know where all 3 are drilled in from the start, stores like Boot Barn, Cavenders and brand boutique stores like Tecovas, Lucesse etc, western stores, all get results in their practice, which is always memorable, which has instilled a sense that whenever I visit, I’m guaranteed a great and supportive experience! My top faves are the Tecovas store in Nashville and Boot Barn on I Drive in Orlando, both which have store assistants who are particular allies of the autistic community, which I’ve found particularly rare, especially in the UK!

Children
No Data