Alien abduction

Following on from an alien invasion what would you do if you were abducted by aliens. 
would you:

ask for a fly around space and then to drop you back home safely.

let them get you pregnant men included in this one and you give birth to a cute little space baby that you can raise as your own.

fight the aliens and take over their space ship and use it to abduct your friends and family as a practical joke.

I would pick the first one as I love to travel and I would love to see interstellar travel possible but sadly probably not in my lifetime. 

Parents
  • Haha I chose option two in my story! Since my childhood I watch the stars wondering, who is out there and how their civilization looks like. I also asked them many times to come and kidnap me because I suffer in this world. Now it’s better but back then I really wanted to be kidnapped. I only didn’t consider a bad scenario when my life with them would be worse than here. But yeah, as Caelus said, I would probably not be conscious. I watched some videos and red some abductee’s stories, all of them had a vague memory of the events. 
    According to some writers and scientists (Mattest Agrest) or Zachariah Sitchin and Erich Von Daniken  we are the “space children” - created by aliens. There are also many stories in religions that are interpreted this way. I honestly believe this is true, but it’s just my belief. In fact it’s interesting, that modern human exists around 160.000 - 250.000 years (according to different sources) but only around 5.000 BCE the Sumerian civilization emerged, the first one that was high advanced. Before that there were some civilizations but it’s also confusing how primitive people, who supposedly did not have advanced language and writing system and no sign of using devices, could build megalithic structures that also show, the builders must have had an advanced astronomical knowledge. 

• Haha I chose option two in my story! Since my childhood I watch the stars wondering, who is out there and how their civilization looks like. I also asked them many times to come and kidnap me because I suffer in this world. Now it’s better but back then I really wanted to be kidnapped. I only didn’t consider a bad scenario when my life with them would be worse than here. But yeah, as Caelus said, I would probably not be conscious. I watched some videos and red some abductee’s stories, all of them had a vague memory of the events. 
    According to some writers and scientists (Mattest Agrest) or Zachariah Sitchin and Erich Von Daniken  we are the “space children” - created by aliens. There are also many stories in religions that are interpreted this way. I honestly believe this is true, but it’s just my belief. In fact it’s interesting, that modern human exists around 160.000 - 250.000 years (according to different sources) but only around 5.000 BCE the Sumerian civilization emerged, the first one that was high advanced. Before that there were some civilizations but it’s also confusing how primitive people, who supposedly did not have advanced language and writing system and no sign of using devices, could build megalithic structures that also show, the builders must have had an advanced astronomical knowledge. 

Children
No Data