What everyone like on their Sunday dinner

Hi another fun little discussion and as it’s a Sunday it is a British tradition to have a roast dinner on Sunday. I do not always do this in fact I can’t remember the last time I had a Sunday dinner but nether the less let’s get this discussion started. What do you guys like to have as a Sunday dinner? Me I will say pork chops or beef if I can afford beef with Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, carrots, onions and lots of stuffing. Over to you guys now. 

Parents
  • My dad always wanted sunday dinner to be roast beef, mashed potatoes, sausage rolls, vegetables side. I didnt like any if the above (mostly because of texture). But my mom didnt have time to make all that so we ussually just had speghetti (which was what we ate almost everyday).

But then somehow we faded over to getting either fast food everyday or just not eating. Occasionally something made at home.

Today there was taco soup and rolls so that was a nice.

But we dont really have a sunday dinner.

• My dad always wanted sunday dinner to be roast beef, mashed potatoes, sausage rolls, vegetables side. I didnt like any if the above (mostly because of texture). But my mom didnt have time to make all that so we ussually just had speghetti (which was what we ate almost everyday).

But then somehow we faded over to getting either fast food everyday or just not eating. Occasionally something made at home.

Today there was taco soup and rolls so that was a nice.

But we dont really have a sunday dinner.

Children
  • Today I had my friends famous hot dog pasta bake spent the day with him went to circus eruption this morning it’s a fun place to learn circus skills juggling and so on. Then we went for a drive then back to his for a few hours and he made pasta bake with hotdogs and mixed herbs in a creamy tomato pasta sauce.